Thursday, July 31, 2008

Consider Paul and his life.
How his diligence and constant pursuit of areas (be it in the persecution of christians, or in planting God's church) which he's passionate in brings him far.
Consider his preparation for ministry, the knowledge he's had, and his ability to translate this knowledge from the head to the hands.
And consider his perseverance in times of trials and temptations, and his determination to finish what he's started.

At the same time that I see my own potential, I see my own weaknesses (bleagh). I see the possible tug of wars and the possible outcomes. I see the temptations that can draw me away from the potential, as well as possible reactions to such temptations. May the Holy Spirit who gives me insight guide me to my potential as well.

------------------------------------------

As I was writing the script today, I was thinking about how I'm not the most creative person around. Amazed at the vast variety of talents God's creation has.

------------------------------------------

Habbo O.o
LOL.
Mentioned 'cos we were talking about logos and commenting on the 3D perspective one. Kinda evoked a whole line of memories. lol. memories that won't make sense to anyone who don't know habbo or habbolitez. haha!
A small tribute. lol. how shall I start?

.Lise.Falling furniture.Credits.Habbo Club.Habbo Sofas.Habbolitez.eLitez.Charlie's angels.counselling.afking on rollers.stijlistik.masters in architecture.overnight in school cutting up models.stickychewychocobabey.basbaby.mwammy.nieeniee.platodino.jasbunny.firestarter.JST.joearies.shub.fudgie.otokonohito.hosayboh.korkor.dentist.rongfang.sonyaray.preAmt. deejaying.admin of habbolitez.pixels.building rooms.latenight deejaying.dragons.appledoe.knowing sulake people personally.banning.jiayan.sharkiedo.photoshop.latenight talks.sleeping at 6am.

two room photos below. one is a project i've never completed. the other is a room i'm proud of. both are a terrible waste of money and show bad stewardship of finance =]


The above room costs more than a hundred sing dollars to build. I'm lazy to count how much exactly.


Not counting the stickies, the teleport, the two ducks and the photos, the flowers and the candles cost S$35.10 in all.

wah. really a waste of money. O.o
Okay. that's all :) the one and only tribute to habbo and litez. lol. thanks for the spiciness in people relations (ranging from married couples to bgr problems) and the many things i've learned!

No comments: