Thursday, July 17, 2008

Choleric is my new middle name (not that I have one :D)
Completing tasks is my new favourite game (hurhur)
and... task orientedness shall be my aim.

Oh well.
Not exactly.. trying to psycho myself=] hahaa. Got lots to accomplish these days (even when school hasn't started and I'm not working..). Looking forward to the completion of these things=] mainly things to be started and things to be planned out:)
Recently learned about project management in team coaches course:) it's quite a new field to me.. this thing about project management. I feel that it's quite a delicate balance between overseeing deadlines and being concerned about small details:)
Learned about the difference between being concerned about something and being worried about something:) How it's okay to be concerned.. but God calls us not to be worried about anything, but how we should, in prayer and petition present our requests to God:) Paul was always concerned about the church.. about the growth of the church (sending people to the church, writing letters to them), but he was not worried about them (he entrusted the church to God. He thanked God for the church). I think it's a fine line to draw ba:)
When we're concerned, we look forward. When we're worried, we look inwards.
-----------
Had YP1's second caregroup today!:) hahaa.
Was at fairfield methodist.. fairfield methodist was the place in which we had team captain's course=] ain't it fast how one year's passed? We've not set into momentum what we've planned out for counter last year.. haha. due to unforseen circumstances:)
was walking past the classrooms at the third level when i got reminded of a subdistrict (when zewei was still our sdl) long time ago (right before jesse joined us from youth.. heh) hahaa. fairfield contains interesting memories.
[at this moment, the silly chi is playing with the big furry mouse which is half of his size. hahaha. so funny.]
hmmm. played guitar for caregroup.
playing guitar for cg always makes me want to faint. hahaa. my love-hate relationship with my beautiful kal (that's the name of my guitar) remains. it swings like between love and hate, depending on whether there's a need for me to touch it or not. lol. I usually run away from him when it comes near the time for me to have to touch him, then fall in love with him once again...
[chi is trying to bite the keyboard... `and my finger on the keyboard..]
i love the sound of the guitar. i love to hear it resonate. i love it more when the person playing is not me. hahahaa.
can't type properly now tt chi is trying to get onto the keyboard. update more soon=]

No comments: