Monday, November 26, 2007

the song 'hosanna' has been on my mind for a while now. decided to go and look for the lyrics online, stumbled unto the youtube video for it as well. so went to take a look at it.
listening to the song, i really wanted to lift my hands up and worship him here. lots of things just went through my mind. hosanna means 'save now'. it could be because of the videos on rape and trauma victims which i have been watching for these two days, in part to study for my trauma exam.. or it could be because i met hf in the afternoon and shared what i was convicted about, or it could be because it's exam time.. but the song touched me in a new way today. so did the chapter on philippians 4.
-break my heart for what breaks yours
everything i am for Your kingdom's cause
as i walk from earth unto eternity-

and i do see a generation, rising up to take their place.. in selfless faith.
in selfless faith.

No comments: