Wednesday, November 14, 2007

hehe. fatigue is setting in. I think I've had increased cortisol level for a few days now.. so when it suddenly drop in level, the decrease in the coversion of glycogen to glucose results in slight fatigue. my body is telling me to rest.
hehe. i didn't hand up my irp in the end. I thought I've got everything I need to finish up the report.. then I realised that I don't know how to classify my dear participants into their various L1 or L2.. rather, there's not really a way to just classify them like this.. I can go by their home language I suppose.. not very sure. Asking Dr Tan soon..
hehehe. and Dr Tan very nicely extended my draft dateline till next Monday.. I was quite exhilerated when I saw the email just now at HQ :) hahaa. but then I realised that I've got TONS to do in these few days as well.. so it won't make much of a difference:) but really thank God for Dr Tan. hahaa. when i received the email, i wanted to reply with..
AHHHHHHHHH! THANK YOU! sniff sniff.
and I was happily exclaiming 'Dr Tan I love you! wahaha.'
but. as I think she'll probably freak out if I reply with such a response.. so I decided not to :)
anyway, point is. she's one of the nicest lecturers i've ever encountered before:) very similar to miss christine lee. hehehe. both lecturers are competent in their areas of interest as well=]
i've met very nice lecturers this semester:) nice TAs too. hahaa. like my adolescent psy TA - lee li neng.. he's always prepared with a proper lesson plan.. and can tell he makes the effort to prepare by the slides he's made, as well as the youtube videos he show us.. haha. this is the first time i've seen youtube videos in tutorial classes. haha.
my microbes lecturer as well:) he's super amusing. and super non-condemning.
i think nice lecturers motivate you to study better, ya? It's like an extra external motivation:)
for me, i like the process of doing things, or learning things much better than the end results. but having nice lecturers make striving for the end results a tad easier and more enjoyable:)
and...
thanks to isobel as well:) she really encouraged me greatly in 2 aspects - 1) when i realise that I'm not the only one who hasn't finished my report.. and she told me that there's possibility of asking for extension and 2) when she sent me messages to encourage me:) the correspondence of smses and msn chats encouraged me greatly 'cos here's someone who's going through something similar with me. we're fighting together!:)

No comments: