Tuesday, November 20, 2007

-and with the heavens we declare
You are our King-

heh. when you have a lack of sleep, your linguistic abilities follow your sense of hearing down the drain. My ears started to buzz around 5+ in the morning, alongside with numbing of some of the fingers. Surprisingly, I got pretty alert around then too. Alert enough to figure out what the webpage about the Mann Whitney test was talking about and to joke around with isobel. hahaa.
Woke up at 8.50am because of my alarm, partly also 'cos of the cold. I feel relatively awake, despite the amount of sleep that I've had for the previous three nights. Yet I can't help having the notion at the back of my mind that something within my brain has gone through a compromise in exchange for the lack of sleep. Or perhaps it's my health.
I don't think I've had such another episode of such sleep deficit since Alpha camp days. haha.

No comments: