Saturday, November 10, 2007

I finished my last presentation today :) Microbes presentation. Had trauma presentation and adolescent test on wed. Had language presentation last wed.
I liked my microbes presentation:) hehehe. I think it went well:) Thanks to the audience who was supportive. hahaa.
Had been feeling rather drained in the past week or so. My prayer for renewal and strength and help has remained with me in the past week. I'll wake up in the morning (e.g. this morning), hoping that i have more time to sleep, hoping that i don't have to go for presentation rehearsal:) hahaa. i woke up on thurs morning wondering why i didn't just stay at home to study. hahaha.
but i'm always blessed after i make the decision to get up and go (sometimes with little resistance, sometimes only after many times of succumbing back to the bed). studied together with jalea and yizhong yesterday:) i thought it felt kinda like an outing as well. hahaha. doing work at starbucks was quite good too:) haha. and today's presentation rehearsal was enjoyable:)
i think i really thank God for my project group members this sem.. i either have a major project, or have to present about a journal at every tutorial for three out of four of my modules.. so project work was really a significant component in my modules this semester. hahaa. my project group members may not be the most choleric and hardworking people.. haha. but they're relatively consistent and helpful.. and easy going:) and we get the thing done in the end, enjoying the process we go through as well. i enjoyed it anyway :)
hehe.
got two emails from psych undergrad enquiries about two internship opportunities.. one at mediacorp and one at singapore pools. hahaa. i was particularly interested in the one under the department of tv mobile. haha. job scope includes:
1) Project Based Production / Programming / Promotions jobs

2) Reviewing of New Programs

3) Television Management

interesting ya?
but the hours are from 9-6.30pm. faint. hahaha.

No comments: