Tuesday, November 06, 2007

My brain is officially fried. I don't think I've fried it so nicely before. hahaha.
I can't even type sentences properly. have to make the effort to look through my orthographic output lexicon to find words to put in a proper statement. my brain processes have slowed down so much i can feel orthographic output buffer working... trying hard to retain the chosen words in memory so as to arrange them O.o
I'm yawning, but I don't feel the fatigue (brain is struggling with the need to place the letters in the right position too.. keep spelling words wrongly.. or forgetting to add in 's'..). my head feels black. no. my head feels p. no.. my head feels blak. no. my head feels blank. maybe i shld analayse. no. aa. no. analyse. my own resul. no. my own mistakes in typig. no. typng. no typing one day when i'm free an . no. and awake. and alett. no. alert.
shucs. no. shucks. i think i shld take a nap (but i'm fewarful tt i.. no i'm scared/ worried tt i won't be abl to wake up in i. no. in time to inish. no. finish thedraft up.

No comments: