Tuesday, November 06, 2007

-nobody knows
how weak I am
better than You..
and nobody sees
all of my needs
better than You
and nobody has the power to change to me
to be what I was born to be
Jesus be strong, in my weakness
empower me-

Sent a message to Dr Tan 'cos I can't complete my draft and I asked if I can send her a draft of the full paper by next Monday instead ('cos wed got presentation and test and friday comes another presentation..).
Hope she doesn't kill me. And hope she doesn't think that I'm taking her niceness for granted:S
ah. if i do an irp again, or ism.. I think i'll need to really start everything earlier!
i feel quite motivated to continue on with my irp. brain is moving once again as well:) Shall do as much as I can as long as I'm awake!
it's not a good feeling to ask for extension and definitely not a good feeling to be unable to complete something on time. hohoho.
but it's what i learn from it that matters more:) and what i do after learning from the experience. yes. so i will learn to start things earlier (especially for research stuff), as well as to learn to appreciate people who're doing research or writing papers(and their supervisors who supervise them).

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

ativan 2mg ativan side addiction - ativan overdose complications

Anonymous said...

order valium side effects of valium 10 mg - does generic valium pill look like

Anonymous said...

generic zolpidem stilnox zolpidem buy - buy ambien pills online

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam online diazepam for dogs separation anxiety - diazepam online rezeptfrei bestellen

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 10mg kaufen - diazepam zepose

Anonymous said...

where can i order xanax online buy alprazolam online mastercard - long term effects xanax usage

Anonymous said...

diazepam overdose diazepam 5mg how long does it last - diazepam valium and breastfeeding

Anonymous said...

lorazepam 1mg ativan overdose much - ativan and xanax taken together

Anonymous said...

diazepam 10 mg diazepam 2mg how long does it take to work - diazepam how much to take

Anonymous said...

soma medication soma 250 medication - soma medication description

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium recreational use effects - valium 6 year old

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien high dosage - 10 mg ambien high

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol buy soma online $0.45 each - what is a soma considered as on a drug test

Anonymous said...

buy valium ambien and valium drug interactions - legal order valium uk

Anonymous said...

order ambien without prescriptions ambien side effects nih - generic ambien versus ambien

Anonymous said...

order valium sweet valium high video - best place buy valium online uk

Anonymous said...

soma for sale soma 350 mg dose - side effects taking carisoprodol

Anonymous said...

buy carisoprodol buy somatropin tablets - carisoprodol 350 mg generic

Anonymous said...

buy valium online valium usage statistics - buy valium no prescription uk

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien side effects erectile dysfunction - buy ambien no prescription needed