Thursday, August 03, 2006

i dunno why it bothers me so much. haha.
today, for a few seconds, i did an innocent action without much thought. then when he questioned me on why i did it, i was stunned. 'cos i had no answer. HAHAHA. it just felt natural to do that at that moment. think it was 'cos of something he said. it bothers me 'cos i realized i wasn't thinking without doing the action. amazed at how fast my mind can wander if i don't take captive of my thoughts. lol.
today benaiah asked us on the key to our hearts.. haha. what's the key to your heart? what's the thing that will cause you to be delighted?
i have lots of things i think. haha.

1) good music - nowadays hard to find music that's constantly good. those kinda music u listen and listen and listen and listen and will still like it. then 10 years down the road u're still not sick of it. btw, love me by colin raye, though it's quite good, DOESN'T pass the test. 'cos i got sick of it.

2) ONLINE GAMES! hahaha. or computer games! since i'm 13, i've been playing computer games nonstop. LOL. even did an individualised research study (IRS) on RPGs. haha. and i've created my own RPG before!

3) movies. LOL. good ones. GOOD ONES. hard to find too.

haha. 4th one cannot tell u all xD

No comments: