Monday, August 28, 2006

i ran just now:) haha. it was another impulsive act. i seem to have impulsive acts on sunday nights. the thought of running came to me at 11pm and refused to go. it lingered on and swirled around in the matter of my brain... till i decided to 'make a trip' down to 7-eleven by using the route that goes round the whole estate instead of the short 2 mins walk=] haha.
i didn't run the whole way of course, considering that i haven't ran for a long time. i briskwalked most of the journey, partly 'cos it feels weird to run when there're people walking towards you... there was this stretch with no one in sight, so i happily ran that stretch. haha. quite delightful! then it was time for cooldown. so i went to get mashed potato from 7 eleven and walked back home=] haha. wonderful. though i started to feel quite tired after buying the mashed potato. lol.
so herein marks the start of my beginning in running once again:) don't ask me to run with you.. 'cos i have no wish to strain myself:) i wanna think LONG TERM and PERSEVERENCE =] not CHIONG and DIE OUT. xD
it's still not exactly my favourite sport though. haha. swimming is so much more enjoyable (in my opinion).. but i'm limited these days 'cos i have no goggles:P wait till i get goggles XD
so much to do, so much to see:) so sleepy. LOL

No comments: