Thursday, August 24, 2006

The reason why i posted the former post (refer to post below) is that i wanted to show michelle (right in the photo below) how the 'blog this' function on my phone works. haha. quite a cool function:) Allows me to post pictures directly onto the net without having to host it :D
haha.
it has been two weeks of birthday celebrations, for four people. this week there'll be two more dear siblings' birthdays.. but the celebration planning is not done by the birthday comm. Thank God for the CLs! hahaha. gives me some time to sort out everything else i suppose:)
Today is a day of rest:) haha. 'cos no school. no former commitments. no nothing:) just a day for things to ease by and to be sorted into place:) Just like a river than lazes along the riverbed till it seperates into various streams and braids of water. thank God i've got no lessons today.. 'cos yesterday i was having a horrible headache which wouldn't go away. LOL. i woke up this morning amused, refreshed and breathing in fresh air:) joy. hahaa. a time for me to pen down random thoughts as breezes explore the room:)

-who makes the air that brings me life so i can breath the love that's given to me-

going to school later to do some stuff though:) the chance to see the brothers and sisters just perks me up. hahaa. seriously. i can be very down, can be very tired, can be very stressed... but seeing the brothers and sisters literally lead the gladness into my heart:) my days are brightened everyday 'cos of the many people i see. hahaa:)

No comments: