Monday, July 31, 2006

-praise Him lift your voices
let it ring throughout all the earth-

i was so tired just now at around 8 or 9+ then i fell asleep on my bed and woke up only at 11.50pm. lol. been waking up quite early these days (compared to my usual waking time of 12pm.. lol) and having less than 6 hrs of sleep. i guess for some pple 6 hrs is enough, but for me, i need 7 and above. so as can be seen, i've been having a kind of sleep deficit for a few days. lol.
these few days have been quite draining on my resources too.. haha. i don't think i've ever spent so much in one week. i'm looking forward to getting my tuition fees tmr. haha. and having my cheque being cashed in. just in time to pay for my mom's birthday celebration :)
not very sure on what to say for today :) still reading 'When God writes your love story' by eric and leslie ludy. hahaha. it's good. go read it.

No comments: