Monday, July 10, 2006

i've got the flu. and i feel horrible. LOL.
but it's interesting to have the flu. from yesterday =S. slept at 12.15am (sunday).
there's 8 symptoms of flu, and i've got 7! i have a high fever (which subsided just now at 8pm+, but seems to be coming back), i've got sensation of weakness, muscle aches (other than the ones that was due to badminton), fatigue, running nose, dry hacking cough and major headache that lasted from 12.15am to 12+pm.
i woke up several times in the night 'cos my hands and feet were feeling cold, so i turned down the fan. then i woke up again 'cos it was very hot, so i turned up the fan. lol. then my throat was very dry, i got water. but after that i needed the toilet. and everytime i wake up, i'll be groggy and having the stupid headache. then i woke up at 8 wondering if i should go and teach tuition. then i woke up at 9 and wondered the same thing. then i woke up at 9.30 and decided to call my tuition kid. then i woke up at 12+pm and realised i missed kimchun's convocation. oops.
seriously speaking, i don't feel like moving out of my bed. i try to walk and i'm too groggy to walk fast. shucks. food didn't appeal to me. good time to lose weight. LOL. mother came back and boiled lingliang for me. then i had to eat 2 panadols. the panadols got rid of my headache. yay. i ate a banana. somehow the banana is quite comforting. and definitely more appealing to me than a bowl of char siew noodles.
it was at 12+pm that my mum was saying something about how the mosquitoes are coming back.. think she was afraid i'll get dengue or something. then she say something about u can die if you get dengue. i think u can also die if you're weak physically and has the flu. that was when i realised that the idea of death doesn't seem to scare me. LOL. not at all.
i woke up at 2+pm again thinking about whether the fever will affect my brain. then i was thinking if i'll lose memory 'cos of the fever. then i was thinking if i'll forget that Jesus is my Lord if i lose memory. but i figured that the Holy Spirit will guide me back to the source of my love :)
i think i'm supposed to sleep. lol. but i've just eaten a banana and there's an interesting movie 'fallen' on HBO. so let's see how it goes.

No comments: