Tuesday, July 25, 2006

pardon me for still being here :) haha. went to jiali's blog and realized that xanga has ceased sending updates to me. that's why i haven't been receiving updates from her blog. LOL. saw this in her blog! decided to do it and that explains why i'm still here. hehe=]
wat you've gotta do is open any music player and put ur songs on random, then press play. LOL. and use the songs as the answers to the qns :) this is purely for entertainment value :) so here goes:

How does the world see me?
Broken - seether (featuring amy lee) - why thanks! :S LOL. hopefully it's more of the line of 'wanted you to know I love the way you laugh'. LOL

Will i have a happy life?
'trading my sorrows' - various artists (like jiali's, mine is instrumental too! but the song has lyrics! )
'I'm pressed but not crushed persecuted not abandoned
Struck down but not destroyed
I'm blessed beyond the curse for his promise will endure
And his joy's gonna be my strength'


What do my friends really think of me?
'another day' - within temptation. it's got nice lyrics to say to a friend :) lol.

Do people secretly lust after me?hurhur.. what a qn.
Summer sunshine - the corrs
'In the heat of summer sunshine
I miss you like nobody else'

LOL.

How can i make myself happy?
Accidentally in love - counting crows
'Well baby I surrender
To the strawberry ice cream
Never ever end of all this love'

LOL. kidding kidding. i'll be happy if i'm in love everyday? hahaha. but i'm already in love everyday! =D

What should i do with my life?
Join in love - Tomato theme song. LOL. it's a japanese song:) but the title confirms it! i should join in love everyday! love with my dear Saviour is love unending :D

Will i ever have children?
God moving over the face of the waters - Moby. this is an instrumental. so i really have no idea how to connect. LOL.

What is some good advive for me?
ai duo shao zhao zhi dao -du hui ping. it means know early how much you're loved or you love.. either way. yes it's good advice 'cos it saves me from heartache and tells me how much more i should love the people around me :D

How will i be remembered?
beep - pussycat dolls.
beep???

What is my signature dancing song?
ba ai fang kai - FIR. it's my favourite topic of love once more! this one means to let go of love. LOL.

What do i think my current theme song is?
Romance - drama moods. LOL. lovely guitar piece. really. i love it :)

What does everyone think my current theme song is?
bumble bees - aqua. all bubbly and cheery, i suppose? lol.

What song will play at my funeral?
so beautiful - darren hayes.
awww. i hope it's my soul you're referring to. hahahaha :)

What type of men/women do i like?
sympathetic - seether.
'And the words you left me linger on
As I’m failing again now, never to change this'

What is my day going to be like?
'that is why' (by dunno who. found livi's blog when i searched for song title..
-just to feel Your arms around me
just to know Your grace has found me
just to hear Your voice surround me calling my name

that is why i live
that is why i move
that is why my heart cannot go on without You
that is why i see
that is why i cry
that is why no other love but You will satisfy
that is why-


yes. and that is why i live everyday with You :)

No comments: