Thursday, February 19, 2004

-one step at a time,
one hope then another,
who knows where this road may go-
i really want to watch Anastasia again! i like the plot, i like the songs, i like the characters and i don't seem to get sick of watching it:D hehe.
God showed me a lot of things through circumstances today...things about another person, about myself, about how i deal with circumstances.
i'm glad i have Him...'cos knowing myself, if i don't have God's strength and patience with me, i would just abandoned a lot of stuff today and went off to sulk or something. but i didn't.
still have lots more to grow in though:)
-when mountains fall, i'll stand
by the power of Your hands-
thanks to steph for teaching me p&c today when i couldn't recall anything today. thanks to God for the refreshing caregroup today when i could let everything down and just busk in the fellowship available...thanks to Him also for the chance to get to know my youth brothers and sisters better today:) found out tt darren is also a 1986 baby!
haha. he's supposed to be my mortal in the cg...never wrote to him though. ah well.

No comments: