Monday, February 02, 2004

i change my words.
6 pple in VJ!:D not 5!:D hahahaha!:D (oh no. not 7 either, told the wrong info to jason)
sorrie.
there's me, jits, jiali, lilin, yao guo (or izzit guo yao?) and kelvin:) hehe.
i found the lyrics for the Floop song! watched it again last night!:D whee!

Floop's Song (Cruel World)
Performed by Alan Cumming

It's a cruel, cruel world
All you little boys and girls
And some mean, nasty people
Want to have you for their supper

But if you follow me
You can all be free, free
You can all be free
As a bird on a big TV
If you dream, if you dream, if you dream
My dream!

It's a cruel, cruel world
Full of nasty boys and girls
Full of selfish, mean, nasty people
Nasty, nasty, nasty, nasty!

But there's a way
You can make your day
You can laugh
You can smile
You can come and stay a while!
You can dream my dream
You can have it all with me
You can dream my dream
You can dream my dream
You can dream ... my ... dream

let me tell u. if u wanna be truely free, Jesus can break all your restraints. yup:)

No comments: