Saturday, February 21, 2004

heh. met up with junting today after service... talked and talked and asked her for some advice...reflected and thought and reflected and thought, then chatted and chatted and chatted and chatted:D
think this is what u call the last shepherding after the last shepherding:D hehehe. she already knows who my new shepherd is, but won't tell me. hehehe:D guess i gotta wait for priscilla to call me up and tell me. ah well. i have no inkling of who my new shepherd is at all:| heh:D
i realised tt i don't have a big vision for God...the human in me keeps thinking tt everything will grow in a chronological order...first this, then tt...but God is using circumstances to teach me that sometimes things can move very fast indeed. hehhe:D
VJ now has 7 Hope pple. actually 8... forgot to count one person last time. There's me, jitsy, jiali, lilin, yao guo, kelvin and qian xiu (who just joined us:D)...the last person i forgot to count was Mr Boy. hahaha!:D 7 youth pple. yeah!
eunice came for service especially for huichun today!:D so sweet. hehee. now if only pple will come for service especially for me:D *hints* hahah! kidding. i'll jump for joy if pple who come to service allow their names to be written in the book of life.serious.
yeah anyway. back to the vision part. pray for me people? pray tt i'll be able to have a big vision for God and have faith in what He can do through me. like wenjiang's vision of wanting to preach to 100 000 pple. yup. actually i had a vision from God last student camp...but pray for me to know for sure tt it came from God. yup:)

No comments: