Sunday, February 15, 2004

i am officially sick:D having a cough which happily goes over to my nose and turns into a cold as well. no fever though, thankfully:D makes my body feel a tad drowsy. in addition to the fact tt i'm having cramps right now, it's certainly not a good time to be me. hahaha:D
i think God saw tt i was sick. was supposed to go out today for two main reasons - weekly study time with twin and meeting with eunice... but circumstances made it neither happened. was quite amusing actually...eunice smsed me when i was on my way to orchard to say tt she's having stomachaches and can't get out. ah wellz:D i went back to toa payoh and decided to buy various things - lipstick (been having chapped lips), deordant (for after pe uses, have been borrowing steph's and lydia's) and socks. *grInz*
then i came home, watched tv, slept...and well. basically haven't started on my hw. oops. better start soon:D thankfully there's not much hw this week...only maths and bio tutorials. yeah! rocks:D
yeah anyway. draco rocks too! hahaha:) no need to explain why. we just do;)

No comments: