Friday, February 13, 2004

i am VERY sick of chocolates:)
i ate nothing but chocolates from last night till today at 8.30pm. heheh:D
forgot to bring money to sch today...so had to survive solely on the stuff i was given:D weezi gave a glass bottle thingie filled with chocolates and sweets(gave me a pleasant surprise), chiew bought auntie annie's brownies for us(awww..sweet:D), grace baked brownies for us (sweet too!:D), lydia did flowers out of balloons and gave it to us(poor her, she said lots of balloons burst in her hands), steph did nice glittery testtubes with my name inside(she said the small testtubes dun look nice. i think they look adorable:D), corinne gave me a heart and a message (nice too! poor her...her chocolate got stolen), my sp - haidi bought my cups which are heart-shaped and came in a pair...i'll save it for the future...hahaha:D lubna gave snickers, dominique and libing gave m&ms, lots of pple gave sweets and hershey's kisses:D i remember huiling gave me a rocher and jacqueline passed around sugared cookies around class:D so sad peilee wasn't with us... ah wellz. ohoh! special mention. hahaha:D quite amusing. munbbill, juncheng, thongkheng and yupei bought up lots of roses and gave two each to all of the girls in the class:D so sweet! i can't imagine the amt they spent...one rose was like... $3? maybe they got it at the cost price of $2.80 each? o_O liting gave me hershey's kisses too!
oh dear. 9.03pm. i'd better go and watch tv first. will update later:D
eating meatballs i found in the kitchen. hope mum doesn't kill me:D

No comments: