Tuesday, February 10, 2004

i think i'm suffering from a lack of magnesium... been having lots of hiccups and felt stranglely strange for no reason today. ate and ate and ate. and ate. and ate. felt vexed sometimes...and was strangely emotionless on the ride home. maybe laughing too much during taekwondo drained me out. watever it is, shall ask God about the underlying reason:)
dun think i'm a very good steward of money...need to improve much on this aspect. my poor mortal...she didn't get much stuff from me 'cos these few weeks i was rather broke. hehe:D ordered the balloon for her though (from biz club)..maybe i can get her something interesting too:) she doesn't strike me as a very picky person:)
forgot to bring my bus pass out when i left house today...was happily walking to the busstop when i put my hands into my pocket and found tt i left it at home. had to rush back home to get it...heh. saw the common cat on my way back...she ran with me to my house, waited outside for me, and ran with me back to the lift. hahaha:D didn't follow me the whole way though...stopped near a few pots of plants and just settled there. maybe she realised tt i don't have the time to pat her today. heh:) poor cat.
quite tired. 'cos of taekwondo. i desperately need to practice my side kick...it is disastrous. non-contact sparring was funny. 'cos we didn't dare to hit each other, so it was more of for show. ah well:) maybe next week will be better with the guards...then we can do contact sparring. hehehe:D

No comments: