Monday, July 23, 2012

"Personally, I just believe that independence has become a socially acceptable term for selfishness," he said. "'You need more time to live for yourself' and that's not the Gospel. Our life in Christ is 'deny yourself.'"


to take up the cross and go where it's uncomfortable. to continue to serve and meet needs even when tired. but to also know when it's time to take time out just for sitting by Jesus' side and resting in Him.
to say honestly to God that 'God i'm struggling with this and this, and whether it goes away or remains as a permanent thorn in my flesh is Your will, but regardless of what happens i choose to believe in Your promises'
to just tell God at times that life is pretty tiring, and not exactly very comfortable, but as long as i'm here, it means that You've chosen to place me here for a purpose, and unti the day You take me away, i will continue to be faithful with what you've given me, or do my best in it, or just to continue to struggle in it.

No comments: