Monday, July 30, 2012

I can't find the last post in which I updated the books in the Agatha Christie collection which I've finished reading...I shall just roughly estimate and give an update to where I am at the moment:
Finished:
Mrs McGinty's dead
Murder in Mesopotamia
Murder is easy
Murder on the links
Murder on the orient express (which takes place after Murder in Mesopotamia. haha)
N or M
Nemesis (this one was pretty interesting because Miss Marple had to discover what it was that she was entrusted to find out, as well as figuring out the truth at the same time)
One, Two, Buckle my shoe

Am currently at Ordeal by Innocence (which sets forward an interesting premise as well).

I'm really quite amazed at the different styles that Agatha Christie has employed through the many books that she wrote. haha.

And the above are the books that I've not finished reading :X Of which 3 are not even mine :X

No comments: