Tuesday, June 14, 2011

thank God for...
- being able to wake up on time for my flight! actually woke up a few times.. once at 5am (4am Singapore time), and finally at 5.30am to wash up and go off for my flight.
- for the japanese guy who so nicely helped me carry my 27.5kg luggage up the stairs of minamisenju (there was no lift in the south exit!), and then helped me carry it out at ueno before going back into the train again. made me feel so glad after tt. hahaa.
- for my flight seat partner (another japanese)! hahaa. due to the above, i was feeling charitable and helped him a little when i saw him continue to look at his immigration form for a LONG period of time. haha. with my limited japanese, i managed to help him with a few columns before i couldn't :\ but he was a nice seat partner. didn't move much, and let me out whenever i needed to go to the washroom. and he kept to his seat. so even though i had a window seat, i had a lot of room :)
- for the changi airport uncle who helped me lift my luggage onto the trolley! LOL. i couldn't really do it with my packs of stuff on hand.
- for my parents who came to fetch me after a phonecall :D
- for God for being my companion and protector through the time in Japan! :)
- for my cat who didn't shun me when i came back, but just stayed by my side throughout the whole time when i was trying to unpack and sort out my things. hahahaa

No comments: