Tuesday, June 28, 2011

i think the good thing about being 25 is that you can continue to dream big for God :) or just to dream :D hahaha.
that's something i think i do quite well - dream.
have lost a bit of my dreams in these 2 years, what with jobs and what nots..
but recently, specifically in june, these dreams have been coming back :D wow. it's only been 28 days since the start of June.
i feel very rejuvenated. and refreshed.
physically tired, but emotionally and spiritually recharged.
found a programme online that allows me to go to work in Japan (though only for 1 yr) :O
approx 3,600,000 yen per annum (!! that's like at least 12K more than what i earn per year), and working for approx 35 hours per week (!! i work for around 45 hours per week!)
I'd have to pay for my own housing though.. and it'd not be in a big city (meaning, no Tokyo. hahaa)
something i can keep in mind i guess :)
i wanna study my japanese language first.

No comments: