Monday, June 27, 2011

recently it struck me that i have a lot of time on my hands. LOL.
and it also struck me that i can use the time to do things that i like or learn things that i want to learn.
okay. don't ask why it's a realization to me. it just is.
it's like oohhh.. i can actually use this time to learn something i do want to learn, instead of planning for other people, or to help others to learn things they want to learn. wahaha.

so i think, i'm going to take up courses :D
specifically

1) japanese language courses (taking from the start! let me know if you'd like to join me. hee. most probably taking at Ikoma language school :) a little more expensive, but i wanna take all the way (meaning 5-7 years' worth of studying japanese. hahaa). as such, i want a good school. heard they give good notes :)

2) Hope Sem courses. i really enjoyed the hope sem courses i took in the past (OT Survey, NT Survey 1 and 2). maybe cos i really enjoy learning about the Word. hahaha. one of my pathways to God.

think these 2 would keep me rather busy. heh.

oh. i also recently realized (AGAIN) that i'm only 25. my gosh. i feel like i'm 30 at times. like a lot of years have passed since i've started working. at the very least, a lot of things have happened. i'm still not totally mature, but i feel more mature, and more hardworking >_< hahaha.

in the future, i would also want to take up

1) sign language (okay, i do have some fetish about languages. hahaha)
2) piano classes

i've been devouring books too (albeit many graphic novels. hahahaa). about an average of 5 per week (including proper storybooks).
maybe i DO have too much time on my hands? (but it doesn't seem that way leh. hahaha. maybe cos i travel a lot. and i read when i travel). haha.
quite enjoyable period of time :D hope this continues :D

No comments: