Saturday, November 06, 2010

I realized that when my emotional tank is low, I'd tend to become more easily lethargic and non-moving. hahaa. but a good time of just resting and bbq-ing and walking and playing cards and blowing funny bubbles actually energize me quite a bit :)
Had a rather good time shopping and talking to my Italy roomie! hahaa :) Good time of knowing her as a person :) she's really friendly, and non-pretentious :) I like non-pretentious and unassuming people. don't really enjoy environments that i have to keep guessing the intentions of people. like i'm aware of these intentions, but it wears me down. quite a bit.
:)
i guess i do like to know what's going on. knowing how people are.
familiarity and consistency has a comforting texture to it :)
changes which i'm unaware of what's happening actually distress me quite a bit. and if i don't understand it, it'd distress me more. heh
thanks to jonathan (and yizhong?) for organizing the bbq today! :) good time!

No comments: