Monday, November 15, 2010

Am in Venezia at this moment.. somewhere near Venice, but not quite. still gotta take a boat over to Italy.
have already been through Rome and Florence.. both places are really quite different. hhahaa.
the european keyboard is different from my normal keyboard, and so i cannot sign in to my school email now due to the fact that i cannot find my curly wurly sign.
say hi to siew hui who is currently looking at this computer and smiling. hahahaa.
Rome has quite a different feel from Florence. Rome is a much bigger city, more crowded, much more people, narrower streets... people are noisier and gesture more, but are relatively friendly. haha. i kinda lost my way trying to find my way to Temini Station and had to consult people. hahaa. felt kinda interesting being alone and having to find my way around. poor brother waited for me for 20 minutes. hahaa.
we took a bus down to the cultural centre of Rome.. he showed me around Piazza Navona, and then down to another piazza which i forgot the name of at this moment due to me being downstairs in the hotel lobby.
then we went up to the apartment of two sisters in the cg. apartments in rome are kinda small!
ahhh
no more time. 3euros for an hour is expensive!

No comments: