Monday, September 27, 2010

"Obstacles are those frightening things that become visible when we take our eyes off our goals."
--Henry Ford

I like this quote :)
Am not sure if it's the effect of running (not that I ran much :P) or the effect of my body adjusting to a certain fixed time period in waking up and in sleeping.. but I feel more alert today at 7.40am than I have been for the past few weeks. I find myself breathing deeper as well. And the world is brighter.
I guess the increased oxygen input is good for my brain. It's not that I don't feel sleepy anymore - I am still slightly sleepy. But I can better keep my sleepiness at bay (at this moment anyway). It's good for my brains to process the thoughts that I have as well.

---------

i pretty much dislike rules and regulations (though i definitely see the benefit in them). it irritates me very much. and it's irritating to see that they may be discrepancies in certain things which happen across congregations. but then again, maybe I don't know enough of what's going on across congregations, and what I can see is may merely be a slight glance of what's actually happening.
Am thinking about comfort zones as well.
haha. but it may just be my liking for convenience side kicking in.
ah well :)

No comments: