Monday, August 02, 2010

To counter the emo-ness of the song, here's a post on how to counter persistent muscle tension in head, shoulder and neck area which results in pain :D

1) Have a good dinner with your family :D haha. like what I did. And talk about nonsensical stuff :)
2) Look for a muscle relaxant medicine. The one I use is Anarax :) Prescribed by my doctor three times over.
3) Spray on your favourite perfume before you go off to sleep :D
4) Meditate on positive experiences after you do the above. haha.
5) Laugh at silly small things. Like your cat mewing at you from the doorway :X
6) Give thanks for the people in your life : D I thank God for friends who love me for who I am :) and who love me enough to hear me out and spend time with me : ) give thanks for doctors. hahahaha
7) Give thanks to God for who He is! : ))
8) Leave work (i have backlog :\) to tomorrow :) Rest well today, be productive tomorrow :)
9) Give yourself a little hug, then stretch and take in the fresh night air :D
10) share your experience with others through a blog post, and add in lots of smileys :) haha.

: ) : ) : ) : ) : )

No comments: