Monday, August 02, 2010

One of my favourite mtvs :)
haven't seen this for a long time 'cos this song always reminds me of the two of you.



My first time looking out from the Tokyo Towers
Looking at the lights and the falling starlight
I've finally reached here, yet I feel all the sadder
Finishing our dream, alone.
You once said, there's still a lot of time, you can wait for me
I didn't use to know that a tomorrow doesn't guarantee a future

Chorus:
Reminiscence is a breathable pain
it lives in all corners of my body
It hurts to hum the song you love,
It hurts to read the letters you wrote
Even being silent hurts.
Regret is a breathable pain,
It stays and rolls around in my bloodstream.
It hurts to regret not being caring,
It hurts to not understand you
But it hurts most to want to meet you, and yet not be able to.

I didn't see the flash of pain on your face
That was such a lonely stubbornness.
You broke down the walls and allowed me to wander
You waited at the original spot for me, and tied yourself up.
You never said that you can be weak too, that you need to rely on me
So i pretended i didn't know, moving freely around, living freely.

Bridge:
I vowed never to lie again
To love you more is to hug you tighter
My smiles have become false, my soul now floats around
Wouldn't it be good that you're around?
I vowed not to make you wait again
Accompany you to do whatever you want to do
I've become more and more like a shell
Fearful of letting people into my heart
Wouldn't it be good to have you back again?
wouldn't it be good to start over again?

------------
i would say that this song is more emo that 'Desert Oasis' that jits and I wrote. haha

No comments: