Sunday, August 29, 2010

Looking at the flight itinerary for the Italy trip at this moment :)
Realized that I know very little about conversion timings and what-nots.. hahaa.
am slightly scared actually. my first time to Europe.. and it's with colleagues. haha. and i'm the youngest :)
thank God for Dorcas! she pm-ed me on facebook about being roomies :D yayyy. excited to get to know her more :) hee. somebody young whom i can talk to! hahaa.
hope that it'd be a good time of opening my eyes to the cultures outside :) sometimes i feel that my life is very safe 'cos of the fact that I'm stuck in Singapore all my life.
i guess safety and security is something i enjoy at times:) but i feel that perhaps i'm lacking experience and knowledge in a lot of things. At other times, my whole body wants to go out and explore and see and experience and invent and create and be excited.
I'd have the chance to stop over at Dubai for 4+ hours! :D hahaha. And I'd have the chance to be stuck in the airplane for more than 7 hrs! I'm so excited! :D
Total time on plane from Singapore to Rome is about 14 hrs. yayyyy :D I'd gain 7 hrs by going to Rome, and lose 7 hrs back. hahaa.
Wonder if I'd have the time to join Hope Rome for a while? :D heee
I'd also be flying on Emirates for the first time. hahaa. so far have only flown on Cathay Pacific and the budget airlines. haha. come to think of it, i've never ever flown on SIA before either.
haha.
travelling makes me motivated to save up. heee.

No comments: