Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Song about friendship :D


Translation (quite fun to do this. hahaha):
I didn't quite like you the first time I saw you
Who would have known that we became so close?
We are like summer and autumn
yet we're able to turn winter into spring
You pulled me out of a stormy love
I carried you through a shattered dream
Meeting a person and having one's life changed forever
Is not a scene that's only found with love

Chorus:
If it's not for you,
I wouldn't have believed
That friends are more steadfast than lovers
Even when I'm busy being in love,
And left you out in the cold
You would still not hate me,
but would just chide me.

If it's not for you,
I would not be so certain
That friends listen better than lovers
Someone who knows my heart,
Someone who speaks into me
I can't leave my darling,
but I can't leave you all the more.

Bridge:
You understand all the things I'm contented with
so you'd pour cold water to make sure I don't get complacent
You know all my embarrasing sides
Yet kept them a secret to preserve my beautiful image

No comments: