Friday, August 14, 2009

Please forgive our ignorance
In looking down on you
Please forgive our selfishness
For hiding in our pews while the world bleeds
While the world needs us to be what we should be


Woke up with this song, with the words 'please forgive...' being in my mind.
lol.
I have very random stuff in my mind at this moment I guess.
------------------------------------------
Was talking to a sister yesterday about some stuff. Same topic, but different situations. hahaa. I guess the question that we both have, was 'are we doing the right thing?'
hahaha.
are we ah?

'The heart is deceitful above all things and beyond cure,
who can understand it?
I the Lord search the heart and examine the mind,
to reward a man according to his conduct,
according to what his deeds deserve.' Jeremiah 17:9-10

-----------------------------------------

No comments: