Sunday, August 23, 2009

Been wanting to type this out for some time. hahahaa.
With regards to patience.
In recent months, particularly this year, God's been growing me in the area of waiting and being patient.
I laughed out loud (literally) during the drama for yesterday's combined service at the 'wait, again?' part. hahahahhahaa.
my gosh.
maybe it started last yr. lol.
waiting upon God for direction as to whether I should stay in uni group or move on to YG.
waiting upon God for the results of my application for work.
then subsequently
waiting on God for people's hearts to change
waiting on God for people's minds to be awakened.
waiting for people to come back to God.

- I will bring praise I will bring praise
no weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice I will declare
God is my victory and He is here-

I don't think I've ever done so much waiting in my entire life. LOL!
but yea. i'm starting to enjoy the waiting process :) hahaa. maybe 'cos I know that in all things God works for the good of those who love Him. and I know what I'm waiting for are things that'll glorify God. so i'll wait.
I guess previously I may be a little impatient 'cos I neglected to see God's hand in this. hahahaa.
but yea :)
When I see a purpose to my waiting, waiting becomes enjoyable :)
may still be burdened, and sometimes troubled.
but will continue to commit all things I'm waiting on upon God.
God, may Your name continue to be praised and exalted :)

No comments: