Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lol.
I realized that there're books in the career guidance room :)
Books which were quite familiar.. 'cos they're written by people like Josh Mcdowell... Shannon Ethridge...
And books on marriage preparation, parenting, living with home, school and community.
lol.
'cos it's also the SFE room. dun ask me what it is. i forgot.
some family education stuff.
-------
I think sometimes when you control your emotions for too long,
they get shut off and squirm somewhere where they can't really be found.
And when you tried to search for them, you realize that you can't find them.
hahahaa.
faints.
---------
Quite cool.
I see the newspaper cutting on David Hoe in the career guidance room.
Ain't it interesting to know the person in the newspaper cutting personally?
And to know how he was able to do it? :)
----------
I spent an entire day thinking.
lol.
This place is conducive for thinking :)
Wouldn't it be nice if I can stay here forever~
hahahaaa.
---------
and it still hurts though it's the right thing to do.
and i still can't find that which have gone to hide.

No comments: