Sunday, August 23, 2009

I really like the song 'we the redeemed' :D
It's such an apt reminder of so many things ^^

"We the redeemed" - Hillsongs

There is nothing like Your love
No exchange for all You gave
To be welcomed into life
So I can know the love it saves

Now forever to be loved
To walk with You for all my days
There’s no greater love than this
You are the Author and the Way

Pre-Chorus:
This is the sound of the redeemed
Rising up to praise the King
Our hope is in You
This is the sound of the redeemed
Rising up to praise the King

Chorus:
Singing glorious, glorious One You have saved us
Honour and Power and Praise to the Saviour
You are the Answer, You are the Answer

You come with power come with fire
As we lift Your name on high
And join with all the saints to sing
In bringing Honour to the King.

Bridge:
We the redeemed
Hear us singing
You are Holy
You are Holy
----------------------------
Realy felt very empowered and encouraged by the service yesterday. hahaaa. it reminded me of God's hand being in control of the situations I'm in. It reminded me of God's sovereignty. It reminded me of His power.
victory in Christ =)
much joy! and assurance!

(haha. i'm very sleepy. but i'm the only one at starbucks looking after the rest of the bags now. hahaa. wanna sleep :S)

Talking to jan last night reminded me of something God spoke to me during our uni-ya camp. hahahaa. i kinda forgot about it.. till he said something i said reminded me of what i said during uni-ya camp. LOL.
i typed it down in my phone though.
it was a revelation during the night out in the fields (when i was feeling grumpy and uncomfortable. hahahaa)
it was quite a :S revelation. hahahaa.

On 16 May 2009, 1:02am, I typed this down in my handphone.
We were supposed to think of two questions:
1) What God is doing in the season of my life with regards to the things I'm going through
2) What is God going to do in the next part of my life?

With regards to 1)
it was a few areas
a) testing of beliefs with regards to circumstances
b) knocking me to senses, not to depend on the relationships i have.
c) wariness of boundaries (oops. LOL)
d) dependence on Him alone.

with regards to 2) --> this is the :S part:
I wrote after praying through:
"Maybe God is going to bring me to a place of discomfort? Where all I can do is to trust in God. And where my beliefs will be tested to see what and how my reactions in these situations will be."

hohoho.
at that moment of time, I think I was really quite fearful.
hahahahahaaa.
but now things are starting to make a lot of sense ^^
the dots are being connected ^^
so enjoyable. hahahaaa.
intellectuals like to make sense of things. LOL.
and making sense of things expands the sight of my God :D

No comments: