Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Being sensitive to the conversation flow means that I can counsel better. And that I can capture topics which are not completed (as to whether I do/should pursue the ends of the topic is another question).
Today, being sensitive to the conversation flow means that I 'siam'ed certain potential awkward moments :\ lol.
Of course, hypersensitivity to the conversation flow may cause me to over-read certain things too. so must be careful :) yes.

She takes a step
Though tentative
and steps into the space
A mellow glow
A dulled out song
A place with ribbons and lace
She twirls around
With wild abandon
Delight on her face
A sudden halt
Tripping of step
She felt a hostile gaze
And plummets down
As she remembers
She's a stranger in that place
But soon she'll join
For the step - she's taken
Her eyes, once bright, now glazed.

No comments: