Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sleepy. haha.
It takes longer for me to reach home taking buses than potong pasir than to walk.
Was at ruixia's house practicing for the carolling at suntec (come find us at suntec by the big christmas tree on the 21, 23 and 24th:). We're the only group performing at suntec, so kinda excited. haha. can join me for service on the 24th as well :) Hope Christmas service is going to be at suntec as well :)
have been doing planning and organizing these few days (for outings and what nots). My laptop's officially down 'cos the operating system can't be found after i knocked it a few times against the newspapers to get rid of ants found in my laptop (there were lots of ants in my laptop!:S). Still thinking of whether I should get tim to help me fix (he said he might be able to, considering that i can still go into the bios setup) or if i should just try to persuade my mum to lend me money to buy a new laptop. will miss all the photos, all the mp3s, all the wallpapers, all the data i've collected and stored in my laptop over the years though :S but i guess i can let it go as well ba.
so daytime's more of organizing, doing whatever things you can do in the day, watching jdrama (oh! i've finished watching puzzle:D it's a jdrama about this two-faced teacher and her three students, and how her motivation by money leads her to solve mysteries and crimes. it's quite funny. kinda like trick, but less supernatural.) watching himitsu no hanazono now. it's a show about a group of 4 manga drawers and their editor. it's pretty interesting :) i think the characters are very well done. yup. still watching :) haha.
night time's more of organizing, tying down things, planning for the next day, thinking through, reflecting, resting, cleaning up the room (yes. i seem to have the desire to clean up my room when i'm not chui-ed to clean up my room). lol.

No comments: