Saturday, December 20, 2008

eliminating the ant nest has effect eliminated the ant problem in my room=D no ants came near chi's food for the rest of the day. haha.
yay:)
went to get colour pencils today for what i was doing, as well as to get varnish. the aunty downstairs sold me brown-ed varnish O.o got watercolour colour pencils, so the instructions given contained interesting information. something which i found particularly amusing was the line of 'do not put colour pencil in water. the lead will melt.' hahaa. well, it was (and still is) funny to me. but i've got to say staedtler's colour leads are really quite good. i've had bad colour pencils before, so the difference was quite obvious to me:)
uni and poly starting on different timeslots tmr:) it's another keypoint in history!(in the history of the uni group anyway. hahaa)
quite fast ah? to think that we've only started out tertiary service in 2005. haha.
but quite exciting. and a bit scary. everything's changing so quickly.
have been watching this anime called 'Gallery Fake'. it's about this guy who's very good at identifying art pieces and have vast knowledge on the background (be it the proper kind or the shady kind) of the art pieces. reminded me of a project i did before:) i quite like the impressionists' works. haha. maybe i should buy an artboard and try it one day.
------------------------------------------
should it ever be taken away
my soul shall seek to cease
for what shall await me each day
without His love and peace
all that's beautiful and pure
to dread shall all give way
if the world with its desires and lure
should keep my heart at bay
but cleanse my heart each renewed day
drench it, soak it clean
in His blood and the Holy Spirit
and faith in things unseen.
though comrades may once disappoint
pride may grow its roots
may my soul bought by Jesus Christ
be forever unwavering.
------------------------------
i am defiantly going against my rational mind and body's desire to sleep :|
time to submit. lol

No comments: