Friday, June 27, 2008

lol chi is suckling on my finger now. He hasn't done it in a while:) no idea why he suddenly started it again. lol.
it greatly reduced my typing speed. haha.
Got to know the YP structure yesterday. the news came as a surprise, considering that I sincerely thought I was gonna be in Jan's group and has thus mentally prepared myself for it.
I don't like going through major changes without much mental preparation :/ changes in pastoral ministry is already something relatively unpleasant for me, unexpected change is worse.
lol
for me, the news took a while to sink in.. it's not properly sunk in yet, but reality is baring its fangs at me and forcing me to acknowledge the imminent danger that faces me.
got the chance to talk a little to florence on the way back :) thank God for her. I remember my heart feeling much lighter after conversing with her :)
heh
chi just fell asleep on my finger. haha
can't type much now due to a little handicap.. will share more (whatever is appropriate in person ba:)

No comments: