Friday, May 02, 2008

Shepherd of my soul
I give You full control
Wherever You may lead
I will follow

I have made the choice
To listen to Your voice
Wherever You may lead
I will go

Be it in a quiet pasture
Or by a gentle stream
The Shepherd of my soul
Is by my side

Should I face a mighty mountain
Or a valley dark and deep
The Shepherd of my soul
Will be my guide
---------------------------------
This exam period has surprisingly, been my most tiring yet. It doesn't matter that there is a one week break between my first paper and my second, a lot of things suddenly crop up which demand attention in the week itself. Adding on the physical fatigue that I feel, many a times in the week, I can only cry out to God for strength.
God, i need more strength.
God, i need more of Your love to love.
I like being around people. half the time. It'll be good if there's a proportion of being around people. Like maybe 12 hours with people, 12 hours without :) hahaha.

No comments: