Friday, May 23, 2008

My life can be segmented into different areas these days. It can be logged. LOL.

Family
Contemplating a trip to hongkong instead of Taiwan 'cos a trip to Taiwan will take up approx $1100 per person. That's a lot! lol. My mum insists on a holiday trip this year 'cos they've never been on a holiday before and she wants to have the chance to go overseas once in her life. Along with my dad. She says she may not be alive to wait for me to graduate and treat her in the future. O.o

Ministry
Went to observe the rehearsal for Sat's service today!:) hahaa. So intriguing. Amazed and amused to see Jobb in the sound ministry. hahaa. The reality of being in the singers' ministry settles in as I observe them practicing for Sat. So much things I don't know! lol. e.g. harmonizing. faint. lol. Thanks to the people who were so fun loving and eager to be excellent in it :) Got to know a few people more! hahaa.

Work
Sent out two resumes (so far. not a lot ah) for part time temp jobs. No replies yet :( LOL.

Chi
Chi is getting 'stickier' by the day :l

No comments: