Wednesday, May 07, 2008

heh.
i really enjoyed my japanese paper:)
it's as delicious as eating unagi sushi. hahaa. it's the same feeling as when i'm watching a good anime and unexpected things unfold. i don't know why i enjoyed it, but i did:)
hehe.
it's probably not my best paper, but writing it was fun. hahaa.
and i was looking at my senseis during the paper and thinking about how i'm going to miss them. or rather, how i'm already missing them:)
so interesting ah.
i always miss the lecturers whom i like. haha. when i don't get to go to their lessons anymore. i miss Dr Tan, i miss Dr Tang. I miss my forensic lecturer Stella Tan. and i'm going to miss Dr Tay this sem, alongside with my japanese senseis. I really enjoyed Japanese. hahaa. every lecture made me laugh. and tutorials were fun too:)
I enjoyed my cognitive psych paper too. haha. though i kinda forgot what conjunctive and disjunctive search was.. heh. and my integration question was not the best.. but i enjoyed writing section b very much, as well as some questions in section A (e.g. question 3). haha.
okay. i better get back to studying for pediatric psych. lol.

No comments: