Saturday, May 31, 2008

Heh. went to buy some clothes for the appointment tomorrow. no idea what the appointment is for though. maybe to sign some stuff? LOL.
anyway, i got a call today (while meeting weiling:D so she's there to share my joy with me. haha) from this lady who asked me if i'm interested in a part time job. yup. as a ...
medicine packer
lol. sounds weird ah.
come to think of it. i wonder if it's the same job that i was looking at. lol. anyway, if it is, the pay is supposedly 8/hr. and the working hrs are from 10pm to 8am XD wahahaa.
i'll be used to thon-ing overnight after this. lol.
just don't call me out before 3pm:S
------------------------------------
hehe. chi is a lap cat :) my mao mi isn't. but chi is. he's sleeping on my lab again. hehe. it's official!
Guan mama a.k.a GUAN RUI has asked for permission from his parents to take care of chi for 1 week. THANKEW GUAN MAMA! :) you took a big load off my heart.
and thanks to everyone else who were concerned about chi/offered to take care of chi :)
i feel like a mum. *faint* in whatever i do, chi comes into consideration. LOL.
but quite fun to play with him, feed him (when i'm free), watching him grow/gallop/run around the house. lol.
-------------------------------------