Saturday, May 31, 2008

Came back not long ago from the appointment with a certain job agency. The appointment was made after a call yesterday about a job as a medicine packer. Supposed to meet Venetia and the rest to go do up the momento, but realized that i was quite tired as i settled and saw chi. had to entertain chi for a while. now he's asleep.
i feel slightly fatigued as well.
Didn't really have to wear formal clothes i guess, since it's just the filling up of a form for temporary employment. Was sitting there and waiting for further instructions when I realized how bored I was, sitting in the office looking at articles about human resource and attempting to read a magazine with an article about using psychometric testing to find people with the right job-fits for positions.
my soul yawned.
I told them that I'm not free during the camp period. So they've to check with the client if she's okay about it and get back to me again. Don't know how they'll respond if I told them I'm not free for matric camp period either. lol. Or for a period of time in July. Think they might slaughter me?
Anyway, it's silly. One of the persons who was talking to me (supposedly the lady boss) offered me the temp job in her company, to sift through resumes to do job-fitting. 5.50/hr. 8.30am-5.30pm daily. lol. i turned down the job.
so actually, it's not that hard to find jobs afterall? :l
ah. chi is being noisy. and he was so huai dan just now. kept jumping off the bed and running into the living room when mao mi is in the kitchen. what if he gets eaten up!

No comments: