Wednesday, February 20, 2008

When I watched D Gray Man episode 70, something resonated inside me as Allen Walker thinks through his answer to Innocence...
I don't have demons to fight for. hahaa. I don't have Innocence.
but we're engaged in a spiritual war which is still ongoing in the spiritual realm, as well as being manifested in the physical, emotional and psychological realm.

"... the only things precious to me were the demons...' - allen walker

2 Timothy 2:4 "No one serving as a soldier gets involved in civilian affairs - he wants to please his commanding officer."

when i was young, while i was being persecuted by my parents because of my faith, i
remembered making a promise that i will continue to walk strong in Christ. Pleasing God was the top most priority on my mind. I will grow. I will ensure that my actions follow what I've learned. Things that are hard, i will change. I will persevere and endure. I will pray for people. One man's action can advance the whole Kingdom of God. One man's decision can do likewise as well.

'.. and yet, I lost sight of that...everyone shone so brightly that it made me lose sight of the other things i cherished" - Allen Walker

i like to invest in people. there's a strong conviction within me to see that investing in people is more important than anything else. sometimes i may feel tired and not feel like investing in people anymore, but ultimately, it's my heartbeat to invest my energy in people. i like to know people. i like to appreciate each different individual (though sometimes i may be frustrated with some of them). i like to impart. sometimes, even as i run the race, in my want to pull people along, i slow down. i pace alongside. and i forget about the race. i forgot that we each have a race marked out for us to run (as claramae shared).

"both are me. both matter" - Allen Walker

Mark 12:30-31: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: 'Love your neighbour as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than this."

No comments: