Thursday, February 21, 2008

it's really a bit freaky to hear loud weird noises coming from behind you at 2am in the morning. dunno where those sounds came from. i was thinking it could be due to my poor fan being stuck in the same position for some time. it's a sort of a loud squeaky kind of noise. which occurred every 5 seconds or so. i off-ed the fan and now it's gone, so maybe it really was the fan.
hahaa.
my eyes are tired. and my brain is floating in liquid (as always, trying to form new connections or strengthen old ones..
regretting taking japanese a little 'cos of the amount of time needed to be spent on the module.. as well as the unencouraging grades on my vocab quizes. LOL. enjoying pediatric psych a little more 'cos of the things i learn :) enjoying social work a bit more 'cos of my group.. hahaa. okay.

No comments: