Thursday, October 04, 2007

Trauma is really driving me... (to study? to excel?)
Mad.
It's crazy doing a test with a new lecturer.. you don't know what she's looking out for (i mean, true/false qns and connecting line qns and short answers and a half page essay is really quite vague when the lecture material is amazingly confusing. hahaha. confusing not in the scope.. but rather in its layout. For e.g. in lecture 5 when it talks about critique of trauma and PTSD, there were like super a lot of points of contention and 10 hypothesis to take note of for some cultural thing.) i seriously dun mind lecture 3's models and what nots=] at least they're more concrete to me. lol.
i was happily plotting out some evil plans until jiali reminded me that i'm showing avoidance symptoms. and yes. avoidance symptoms are not as salient as arousal symptoms for post traumatic growth.. so i've decided to be hyperaroused instead. lol. imported some new songs into my mp3 player and plugged in with my new earphones. hohoho. got my pay today for the last session of tuition.. so went to buy all the necessary things i've needed since 2 months ago. haha. i'm not rich :P need to save up for things :) and i don't feel like burdening my parents to ask for more money or whatnots.
i feel 1/8 tempted to not do my adolescent tutorial. hahaha. needless to say, the other 7/8 wins out automatically:) somehow or another, adolescent psy tutorial feels more leisurely than studying for trauma test :)

-hope which was lost, now stand renewed
i give my life to honour this
the love of Christ, the Saviour King-

No comments: