Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Listening to the song on yizhong's blog. it's a rainy night and i'm feeling a tuggish-squishy-mellowy-melancholic-nostalgic bundle of emotions.
actually was just feeling quite thankful for the people of whom God has sent into my life:) little actions do count. little actions do create great impacts in people's lives. i can still remember the very meaningful pat on the shoulder in 2005 when i was about to give up, the company of the people around me when i was down and out, the small amount of time people offered to me to share in my joy, the willingness of people who walked with me when i needed a silent companion.
i wanted to do a book on all the people i've ever known in my life.. but has never started on it. hahaa. maybe i should start now:) so please don't find it weird when i take a picture of you one day :)

No comments: