Thursday, October 04, 2007

one of the songs i've always liked:)

'You' - jaci valesquez

Who makes the sun light up my shadows when the darkness tries to follow me
Who makes the air that brings me life so I can breathe the love that's given to me
You make
everything good, everything wonderful
you grace my days and heaven fills my view
let's forever sing
You make everything pure everything beautiful
You make me see the only thing that's true
it's You

Who makes the waters of my sorrow part and leads the gladness into my heart
Who makes the rivers run that wash away and clean my soul to make a new start
You make
Everything good, everything wonderful
You grace my day and heaven fills my view
Let's forever sing
You make
Eveything pure, everything beautiful
you make me see the only thing that's true
it's You

You hung the moon
You made the stars that shine Your light on me
I hope that all I do
Will show reflections of You

You're everything pure, and beautiful :)

Tutorial tutorial!

No comments: